We are pleased to announce that we now provide advice and information about comprehensive bespoke wedding insurance products, to offer brides and grooms to be, peace of mind leading up to the big day. With the average cost of a wedding now at £21,000*, it made perfect sense for us to start supporting and protecting soon to be newly weds financially, just in case anything should go wrong.
Here’s what you need to know about our new service:
Why do I need Wedding Insurance?
We can arrange affordable but comprehensive wedding insurance which can offer you peace of mind in the run up to the big day by covering a whole host of problems that could occur. This includes:
- Failure of suppliers - whether that’s a professional photographer or wedding transport.
- Cancellation due to accident, illness or bereavement
- Damage is caused to the wedding attire
- Accidental loss or damage to the wedding rings seven days before, or during the wedding ceremony
- Theft of wedding gifts
- Wedding Cake, Transport and Flower Insurance
- Wedding Reception Insurance
- And with more and more venues asking for you to provide your own Public Liability Insurance, we have a range of levels which you can choose from.
Weddings can be a large financial commitment and protecting yourself financially in the run up to the big day is worthwhile.
Planning your wedding should be fun, so why leave anything to chance?
If you would like to discuss the policies available specifically to you, speak to one of our specialist Financial Protection Advisers today.
*Daily Mail Online – May 2015.